Monday, April 15, 2013

Paraffin Wax Pedicure

I just had the best luxe pedicure at La Rafayel On The Left Bank. My beautician was wonderful and paid fine attention to detail. After soaking, filing and scrubbing, my feet were painted with hot liquid wax. It can be too hot for some, but I quite liked the heat and it cools to a tolerable temperature quickly. Once my feet were coated, she covered them with plastic bags and let sit for 10 mins. It feels soothing but looks odd!

Then all she did to remove was rolled the wax off with the bag. The wax, still warm and soft peeled off cleanly. I was really impressed. My feet felt so soft afterwards. 

And the paint job was amazing. Looks like liquid plastic-so smooth and shiny. I was really happy with the results and felt so pampered. Can't wait to have this done again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails