Sunday, November 24, 2013

Cheaper Than Lanolips - Lansinoh Lanolin

It's been a long while since Lanolips have hit the scene in the UK. The ointment is amazing for dry winter weather and I use it all year around. It's the most comforting and long lasting lip balm and I always carry it with me. There's no scent, just soft moisturising shine and a little goes a long way. However at £11 or more for a 15ml tube is overpriced for pure lanolin. Lucky Lanosinoh is the same pure lanolin as Lanolips and it's much cheaper.

Lanosinoh is sold as nipple cream, which is why it comes in bigger tubes. I managed to buy two tubes  on Ebay (I paid less than £6 for both tubes including postage.) A 40ml tube is £10 which is much better value than Lanolips and the product is exactly the same. It even comes from Australia also.

The texture is exactly the same, thick clear and a bit sticky. No scent, just lots of protective and soothing lanolin for ultra dry hands or chapped lips. I love it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails