Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pupa Diva's Lashes Maxi Volume Mascara


I remember walking down Bond St in London and noticing lots of girls with naturally curly thick eyelashes. So lusciously thick, they looked like black feathers.

I curse at my wispy sparse lashes. I also curse at not finding an affordable mascara that makes me look like the Bond (St) girls.

The only time I got close was when I got a free tube of Christian Dior's Diorshow and it's amazing. On permed lashes, they looked va-va-va-voom!

Sadly I can't afford Diorshow and after a few hours, it smudges. Have not found a mascara that gives the same volume and length until now.

I was at Kmart where all Pupa cosmetics were 50% off. Pupa is a cosmetic range from Italy. Their products are stylishly packaged and they have a gorgeous colour range.

Gave one of their mascaras a try and was majorly impressed with the results.

My lashes were so voluminous, there were practically bushy! Was surprised how well the huge brush (like Diorshow's) separated my lashes.

Unfortunately, the mascara had sold out so I left empty-handed.

However I was so infatuated, the next morning I made myself late for work just to buy the mascara from Priceline.

Not 50% off but still cheaper than Diorshow with even better results! This box set was $24.95 AUD which included a 50ml bottle of eye makeup remover.

Although I started to use the NYX Long Lash mascara, I'm ditching it because Pupa Diva's Lashes is so much better. The huge brush takes a little getting used to but now my lashes are FAT and they don't flake or smudge. Stays on all day until you take it off. Tempted to get my lashes permed now for maximum dolly-eyed effect!

Life's too short for bad mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails