Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cutex Huckleberry and Sweet Pea-Without and With Flash

What a difference in colour. In real life, they look dirty like the ones on the left.

I was hunting around Ebay for Cutex nail polishes. For anyone over 30, do you remember the bottles with tapered white handles? They were awesome. I love that design and wish they would bring them back.   

Alas no retro bottles were available, although I found two old advertisements from the 80s which I've pinterested

As for Huckleberry and Sweet Pea, I bought these for £2 each including shipping. The colours are rare and unusual. Already I can tell the green will be a mistake-it's looks like watery split pea soup. 

It's too bad the swatches on the internet look vastly different the real thing. So that's why with and without flash pictures are useful!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails