Friday, February 24, 2012

Cutex Huckleberry Strong Nail

Denim jeans, corduroys from the 70s, and blueberries. Huckleberry reminds me of these things. This colour is terrifically funky, don't you think?

I suspect this is a "vintage" Cutex because I have'nt seen their nail polishes in shops for almost 10 years now. 

I'm reminded of the same thinnish Cutex consistency from when I was a kid. This is two coats and it could do with another to make it completely opaque. It has a shiny finish and drying time is reasonable. 

Remember buying Cutex nail polishes from the supermarket with the hanging card? I loved their colours and equally enticing colour names. No one makes white stemmed handles and rounded triangular bottles anymore. They need to bring old Cutex back!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails