Sunday, March 10, 2013

Burberry Lip Cover - Ruby No 18 & Effortless Mascara


When my girlfriend left Burberry, I got to use her discount for makeup. I bought Effortless mascara and a Lip Cover in Ruby, the perfect go-to red lippie.

Lip Cover is the range of Soft Satin lipsticks and it certainly lives to it's name. It's silky soft the second it's applied. Glides on like a dream and it's well pigmented. I totally love the packaging. Shiny and slick with the trademark plaid pint, both on the case and embedded into the lipstick. The cap holds on with a magnet which is really cool. It's an ornate addition to my makeup collection. 

The colour is long lasting however it does feather a bit (possibly because I did'nt use a lip liner) and feels dry after four hours. But the creaminess, colour payout and packaging design makes up for it. Received many compliments on the colour. I love it!


I'm also wearing Burberry Effortless mascara in Midnight Black. I did'nt think it was anything special at first because the formula was fresh and wet. However a after a few uses, it gives good length and volume. I guess it needed to dry up a bit in the tube first. It's long lasting and hardly smudges. And like the lipstick, I love the trademark Burberry packaging. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails