Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bicester Village Outlet - Mulberry Somerset Purse and YSL Arty Ring

I went to the Cotswolds and did a bit of shopping at Bicester Village. There are heaps of outlets but I only walked into a very select few and bought my first Mulberry.


It's just a small purse. I like ones I can fit in my hand. This is the Somerset zip around purse in chocolate. The leather is pebbled and smells amazing. It was £150, reduced to £105.

And I finally bought a YSL Arty ring. This is a size 6 which fits comfortably on my middle fingers. It was £165, reduced to £110 plus 50% off. I won't say it was a steal because it's basically acrylic and gold plated brass, however £55 is a pretty good deal. There are quite a few Arty rings left in different styles and sizes, even in 4 (no Ovale ones though). 

I found out later that the Arty ring will be discontinued soon so that's why they've gone on sale! Doh :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails