Friday, May 24, 2013

Vaseline Hand And Nail Lotion

Although the label has modernised from the product I used as a teenager, the results are still the same. This hand lotion is the best value and it really works to make hands soft and nails strong. 

You can buy Vaseline Hand and Nail lotion cheaply in the UK. I started using it again a month or so ago and after I got used to the scent (not as nice as how I remembered or different to back home in Oz) I can't bear to be with out it. My nails have actually strengthened so much that I can grow out white crescents and not break.

I could never grow my nails and now look! I like how healthy my nails feel and look so much that I'm not even wearing nail polish anymore. So if you think your nails are brittle, definitely give this a try. It took a week for me to notice a difference to the appearance and strength of my nails. I love it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails