Sunday, December 26, 2010

NYX Eyeshadow Trio 01 - White Grey Black

Got to use the matt eyeshadow trio from my first NYX haul and I love it!

I needed a compact black eyeshadow since the Sleek Storm Palette is'nt handbag friendly. Sleek has the blackest of all the black eyeshadows I've tried and NYX is just as pigmented.

The grey and the white is poorly pigmented but it's forgivable because I use them sparingly for highlighting and contouring. All shadows have good staying power and there's a mirror in the compact for convenience.

In the photo I've used the black to line the outer corners of my eyes and blended with grey on the lids. White was applied to the brow bone and inner corners.

This compact trio is a high quality product for the price. Make sure to add this to your shopping list when buying NYX online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails