Monday, January 24, 2011

Bourjois Paris Blusher - 95 Rose De Jaspe

I have more blush than I can use up in a lifetime but I bought more! I love Bourjois and this blush is labelled "Paris", one of my favorite cities.

Rose De Jaspe gives a natural pink flush with a hint of shimmer. The effect is soft and it's easy to control the pigmentation. Like with most Bourjois products the packaging is cute and compact. It's faintly scented and comes with a mini curved brush.

In the below pic I'm also showing off my ring. The diamond was caked with soap, lotion and other yucky stuff underneath the claws. I decided to clean it myself after being quoted £45 for a professional job in Hatton Garden. I bought supermarket jewellery cleaner and after a soak and scrub, it came out spiffingly sparkly. Win!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails