Friday, December 2, 2011

Wet n Wild H20 Proof Liquid Eyeliner

I bought this eyeliner two years ago and it's my first liquid eyeliner. Back then, I was unpracticed and gave up after too many mistakes. I found this eyeliner again and now I love it!

It has a fine felt tip which I found easy to use. One slight problem is that it coats my outer lashes which I find annoying when applying mascara afterwards. I only wear this when I'm wearing glasses so I skip mascara.

As long as I line thinly, it will not to smear when I blink. This liner has amazing staying power. Want proof? See the picture-its actually taken AFTER I've washed my face. (The proof is that my eye looks tired and no doubt concealer-less.) It's extremely waterproof and hard to budge.

It only melts off with an oil cleanser. So unless you have very oily eyelids, you probably won't get smudges. The black liner is very black, darker than MAC Blacktrack Fluidline.

I'm so impressed with this dirt cheap product. I think I paid only £3 for it. I can't remember where I bought it from but you can get it online. Will be buying this again when it runs dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails