Sunday, October 21, 2012

Best Makeup Bargain Ever-Essence Stay All Day Eyeshadow

We were killing time in Budapest and I was browsing through a bargain bin at a pharmacy.  I found this eyeshadow in Steel The Show #03 (not pictured as I could'nt find a stock photo.)


I was a bit dubious as the pot was tacky looking. The product normally sells for 3 Euros. Steel The Show looks similar to 02 pictured.

The eyeshadow was the cheapest makeup I've ever bought because it was reduced to 99 HUF. Do you know what that is? That's 29p or 0.46 USD!

Turned out to be a great buy because the eyeshadow is excellent. It really sticks to it's promise by staying on all day. Even after a work out at the gym. The colour looks versatile and can be worn everyday as a pearly base or at night for a metallic glam look. The colour payoff is excellent, blends beautifully and my only regret was not buying more colours in the bargain bin. Doh!!!!

The product is cheap at regular prices anyway. I'm happy with the quality and it's made in Germany. I recommend these creme shadows so try them if you can!

What's your best makeup bargain ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails