Friday, October 12, 2012

Sephora Express Drying Oil

I don't know how this works but by jove, it really works!

I bought this while I was in Paris and thought it was intriguing. An oil that makes nail polish dry faster sounds like a miraculous product. I had to try it.

The bottle comes with a dropper in the lid. The oil is scent less and doubles up as a cuticle oil. Just squeeze a drop down the nail and let it run down to the tip.

Surely after a minute or two, the nail polish feels dry. Like properly dry! I can't believe it. I'll probably paint my nails more often now that it takes less than half the time it used to. And as promised it leaves a smooth shiny finish, more than what the top coat offers alone. I love this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails