Monday, July 28, 2014

Rausch Herbal Detangling Conditioner Spray


I randomly bought this detangling spray at local independent pharmacy for £10.95. How I miss those places. They stock lots of hard to find products from Europe and when I paid for the spray, they gave me this bumper sample pack for free! It contains luxe sized samples from Bioderma, La Roche Posay, Ren and Nuxe. 

Anyway back to the conditioner spray. It's from a Swiss brand and doesn't contain mineral oil or silicones. That was the selling point for me because usually detangling sprays are loaded with dimethicone. The active ingredients are mostly plant based and there a light fresh scent. On the label it says: "Natural valuable extracts of horsetail and birch immediately detangle normal hair, leaving it silky smooth and shiny. Protects the hair's surface and makes long hair sensitive children's hair easier to comb."

As for it's conditioning and detangling qualities, they are light. I can't really tell if it's just nice smelling water or otherwise. Maybe my hair is too damaged and dry. I'll use it up but won't buy again. While I really wanted this to be a HG product, it wasn't effective enough for my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails