Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jurlique Warehouse Sale


Although most of the good stuff was gone by the time I got to the sale, I still managed to pick up a few bargains. The company is trying to get rid of it's old packaging and the products are still fresh as the ones in store. I bought:

Face Wash Cream $15 (RRP $25)
Foaming Facial Cleanser $20 (RRP $40)
Baby's Gentle Shampoo and Baby Wash $5 (Equivalent RRP $12)

Came especially for the Face Wash Cream (now called Daily Exfoliating Cream). It's is a HG! It a beautifully scented a non grainy exfoliator. This infallibly makes my skin smooth and glowing. 

The Foaming Facial Cleanser (now called Purifying Foaming Cleanser) is another HG. I can't wait to finish my cleansers so I can try new products but I always go back to this one. Smells like lavender essential oil. Cleans thoroughly and my skin never feels taut afterwards. 

Bought the Baby's Gentle Shampoo and Baby Wash because I need a shampoo without Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. SLS has been linked with hairloss according to this article. You can get cheaper SLS-free shampoos but this smells as terrific as the Foaming Facial Cleanser so I was sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails