Saturday, June 6, 2009

Vintage Handbags

I was delighted to discover that St Vinnies has opened in Auburn. They had a 30% opening sale and there was ALOT of stuff in their inventory.


The above is a soft patent navy Faigen clutch ($2 AUD). I've been watching a lot of Sex And The City lately and Carrie's vintage handbags inspired me to buy this.

I recently saw the new Miu Miu stamped leather bag and remembered how practical long narrow strap purses are to wear. Isn't this cute?


Below is a another recent vintage bag purchase ($2.50 AUD). Not as satisying as the Miu Miu but it serves the current tartan trend and the strap does not annoyingly fall off my shoulder.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails