Thursday, November 26, 2009

Kiehl's Ultimate Hand Salve

This is my first review of the brand Kiehl's, thanks to the pamper pack I won.

The salve is creamy and thick so you only need a little bit. My 150ml (5.0 fl.oz.) tube will last for ages! It takes a few seconds for it to sink in but afterwards, my hands felt moisturised and soft. There is a faint smell of eucalyptus on application but it dissipates quickly.

Recognisable ingredients are shea butter, sesame seed oil, squalene, avacado oil, eucalyptus oil and aloe vera. It also contains dimethicone which I'm not that impressed on. Dimethicone makes the skin feel smoother but really, it's just a cosmetic effect.

The product is soothing, fast absorbed, deeply moisturises and does'nt leave your hands feeling greasy. It does an excellent job but I would'nt buy this when I run out because of the price tag. Plus, I like my handcreams to smell super-nice so using it is an even more of a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails