Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dior Sandals & Rose Quartz Necklace

Can't think how a day could get better. The sun was shining and the sky was clear. Summer in London is glorious.

As I was walking home from Hampstead, I spotted a beautiful pink necklace with a £10 price tag in a window. I figured for a store in this area, the necklace would have to be plastic but not so.

The necklace is made with rose quartz beads knotted along the string and the clasp is sterling silver. I wear it looped around twice and it's the perfect length.

Turns out I had stumbled across a designer clothing store where everything was nearly new.

After half an hour browsing the store, I also bought a pair of Dior patent wedge sandals for £28 and a textured linen scarf for £5.

A bit more than what I'd pay at the thrift shop but designer has never been so cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails