Friday, June 25, 2010

Fekkai Sensuelle EDT & Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid

I fell prey to Space NK's mid year sale as I popped in to take a look. Despite spending more money than I should have in NY, I bought two items which justified breaking the bank just a little bit further.

This Frederic Fekkai fragrance instantly reminded me of Lush's Gorgeous. It's Lush's most expensive face cream, made with orange blossoms and neroli oil. Sensuelle smells blissful and although it's mildly fruity, the scent is womanly and alluring. I really like that it's clean smelling as strong scents bother my sensitive nose.

Buying the Shu Uemura foundation was a fluke. I don't wear normally foundation due to the hassle of cleaning brushes. Also I subconsciously wipe it off during the day when they feel greasy and itchy. Since this was less than half off, I gave it a try and it amazingly transformed my skin.

It's easy to blend and very pigmented for the watery consistency. What sold me was that my pores disappeared and the finish was weightless. Like I don't have any foundation on. No wonder they call it a "smoothing" foundation. Brilliant complexion trickey, I reakon. Since it was so easy to apply with my fingers, I realised I NEEDED this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails