Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Today's Deal - Or How To Get Beauty Treatments For Cheap

Check out this Frugalicious deal which hit my inbox today.

I'll let you in on a secret. This is how I can afford to have a monthly pampering session. I never spend more than £30 and the treatments are from beautiful inner London spas.

I joined My City Deal after booking a facial, massage and threading at a spa in Chelsea for only £25. The service was amazing and there were no quibbles for using the deal voucher. From my experiences, the staff treat you like a full paying customer and don't give you a hard sell.

Now I'm hooked on this site. It not only sends daily deals on spa treatments and hairdressing, they also do entertainment and dining too.

I've booked this deal and can't wait to get my head massaged (mmmmm!) and my hair highlighted. Have not justified the cost of doing it until now.

You can even purchase multiple deals from My City Deal so you can treat a friend or family member as a gift. They'll think you've truly spoiled them!

1 comment:

  1. coolie check out my blog! http://piinkisntmycolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails