Thursday, November 29, 2012

Stockholm Style - Maison Martin Margiela for H&M

I just come back from Stockholm and discovered Swedish style. The city is beautiful and everywhere I looked there was smart and clean design from clothing to home decor. This is typical of Scandinavian style and it's never gone out of fashion.

Thanks to my girlfriends who know fashion, I'm turning Swedish! It's my new style influence. The fashion is sophisticated yet understated. There are no tacky embellishments or lurid features. Just uncomplicated and straight lined design. 

We went shopping and hit up Swedish stores I've never heard of but they're in London, COS and Monki. 

I bought this necklace from COS. It was rather expensive for dress jewellery but I liked the design. 

I bought a H&M grey blazer on sale for 100 SEK or £9. Bargain!

And a splurge was Maison Martin Margiela for H&M perspex wedge pumps 1999 SEK. They had heaps of MMM stock in the Stockholm flagship store. They are hot but now to figure out where I can wear these...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails