Monday, January 6, 2014

Fifi Lapin Scarf and Hispanitas Boots


One of the highlights of the weekend was finding these lovely things in Oxfam Hampstead. I love this wee shop although 9 times out of 10, I leave empty handed. This time I managed to score a Fifi Lapin scarf for £6 and these lush Hispanitas knee highs for £15.

The scarf was cute and it wasn't until my girlfriend (who is obsessed with bunnies) IDed the print. It was Fifi Lapin-the furry fashionista.

The boots are the comfiest of all my shoes and the leather is thick and buttery soft. The coloured bows are just darling. They're a staple for winter but I just know I'll cherish these forever.


One other thing, I was in another charity shop and they were playing the most evocative and chilled out music. I found out that it was Bajofondo from Rio. Their music is divine and seductive. I've bought two of their albums from Amazon straight away. I highly recommend you take a listen to my favourite song so far, Pide Piso.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails