Sunday, April 13, 2014

Cowashing With Tresseme Naturals And That Phwoar Moment

I've been co-washing mostly for two weeks now and I'm liking it. And now I've found my go-to co wash conditioner:

I picked up a huge bottle for £2.49 since it was half off at Boots. As this conditioner replaces shampoo, I needed a lot of it and this one is silicone free. The first time I used it, I had mildly dirty hair. I rinsed it with warm water and massaged a generous amount all over my roots and down to the ends. Then I sat in a steam room (as I was at the gym) for ten minutes. I rinsed it out thoroughly with warm water and then gave it a cold rinse.

The result was frizz free, soft and shiny hair. Hair which I was supposed to have! This conditioner left my hair smelling good and feeling clean. It's so good that I've now converted to cowashing most times, using the shikakai powder once a week and if needed, a monthly clarifying shampoo. 

My hair feels moisturised but my ends are still dry. I smooth on a few drops of almond oil and put my hair in a bun. At the end of the day, I unfurled my hair and revealed this!


Now that's a "phwoar" moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails