Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Les Stars de NUXE - Huile Prodigieuse and Parfum


Behold goodies I brought back from Paris. With an already overflowing bathroom shelf, I don't have space for more toiletries. But I couldn't pass up the opportunity to buy more Nuxe and Bioderma products. They're my favourite skin care brands. 

It's a shame you have to pay a premium for their products in London and heaven forbid, Australia-so when in France, stock up!

I bought a 1 litre bottle of Bioderma Atoderm shower gel. It's gentle for sensitive skin and I like how to you can dispense from a pump. This was only EUR 7 and comes with a full sized sample bottle of moisturiser and a 2 EUR voucher off my next purchase from this range. Amazing value!

I also bought a gift pack from Nuxe. If you love the Huile Prodigieuse oil as much as I do, you will be pleased to know they have a parfum with it's heavenly scent. I tested it in the store and just had to buy it. The smell is fresh, warm and long lasting. The parfum is 15ml and the pack comes with a full sized bottle of the oil. This was just under EUR 20 so both products combined turned out to be only £21. The brands are stocked everywhere in pharmacies so you could get them cheaper if you shop around. I love shopping in Paris!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails