Monday, March 30, 2015

When Skin Looks Good, I Must Be Doing Something Right

But the question is, what is it?

Over the past month I've noticed my skin has calmed down. I have less blackheads and pimples. My skin is radiant in the mornings. Wrinkles are still there but can't ask for too much. Finally I think I've found the winning regime!

Morning Routine:
Cleanser: Daiso Charcoal Cleansing Foam
Moisturiser: Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion (old formula, not +), Elizabeth Arden Daily Youth Restoring Serum Ceramide Capsules

Post Gym Routine:
Cleanser: Botanics All Bright Purifying Face Scrub
Moisturiser: Lacura Q10 eye cream (all over face)

Night Routine:
Cleanser: L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Water
Moisturiser: None

I've been drinking herbal and green teas daily. My favourite blend is peppermint, lemon balm and nettle.

Months before I started this regime, I have been taking 1 evening primrose tablet daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails