Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tokidoki Pegaso Nobile Bag


Introducing my latest acquisition-the Tokidoki Pegaso Nobile!

My love for this bag was born from a tweet of the lovely Christine. She found this bag plus a deal from JapanLA for a free Tokidoki cactus pup and free shipping.

The multi-coloured print is adorable, especially with the unicorns!

Unfortunately shipping was free for US orders only. We sent our bags to the one address to save on shipping and I picked up mine today. Whooo hoooo!

You're probably wondering why I photographed my bag with the wrapping still intact. I'm savoring it's new-ness. Missy's Em logic is that this builds anticipation for when it's unwrapped and thus adds to the satisfaction of the purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails