Sunday, March 7, 2010

Primark and H&M Hello Kitty Mini Haul

Shopping at Bond St is insane on the weekends. For me it's therapy looking for cute and shiny things. I'm a sucker for cheap thrills!

1) Fuchsia and gold glomesh necklace £1 (reduced from £3). Gives an eye-popping splash of colour to an outfit. Plus it's curiously slinky!
2) Hello Kitty Devil eyeshadow palette £1 (reduced from £3). There are seven jewel shades. Even if I don't use it, it's still pretty to look at.
3) Hello Kitty Garden Pink nail polish £2. At first I saw the green version which is pale and shimmery. But practicality got the best of me and I bought the pink one. Equally as lovely. I'll do a swatch on it soon.
4) Pineapple Body Butter £2. I don't normally buy this stuff because of my eczema but it smells like pineapple candy. I'll use it as a hand cream.

I was exhausted from the walking against the crowds. But what a productive day and I only spent £6!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails