Wednesday, January 2, 2013

MUA Cream Blush Perfection Dolly

I was a bit unsure about borrowing my girlfriend's blush once because it was orange in the pan. Like properly orange! But when it was applied, it gave a natural healthy glow. 

Turns out coral and orange gives the most natural flushed look so I went on a hunt and found this at Superdrug for 2 GBP. MUA have a new cream blush called Blush Perfection. I like cream blushes because although you have to use your fingers blend, it can be more hygienic than using a brush.  

Dolly is apricot coloured and the texture is soft with good colour payoff. One light swipe is good for both cheeks. Gives a tint without a greasy residue and blends in easily. It's like my skin-but-better. 

The packaging is sleek, compact and light. For 2 GBP it would'nt hurt to add this to your collection. I love this blush!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails