Friday, December 12, 2014

Bioderma Atoderm Pack and Repairing Hand Cream


Love Bioderma but hate paying a premium outside of France? This will make you feel a little more envious of the French.

I was Secret Santa for a girlfriend and while in Paris, I went to Parashop at Place D'Italie. This store sells heaps of European but mainly French skin and haircare products.

I found the perfect gift for less than £10. This Bioderma travel pack contains Atoderm gentle shower gel 100ml, Nourishing Cream 15ml, Crealine H2o micellar water 100ml and Light cream 15ml. It was only EUR 8.60. 

And if that wasn't a steal already, I bought a pack of 3 x Repairing hand cream 50ml for EUR 5. The total cost was the equivalent to AUD 20.55. A tube of hand cream alone is AUD 14.95 in Oz!

I gifted the travel pack and a hand cream and my girlfriend was pleased. 

My advice for those in London, buy a cheap return Eurostar for the day, splurge on Bioderma and Nuxe, cheese and champagne and you will break even on the cost of your train ticket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails