Wednesday, February 4, 2009

NYX Pearl Mania Loose Pigment - Walnut


While traveling Europe, my eyeshadows crumbled in transit. Pressed powders turned to rainbow dust so when I needed new colours, I had to try NYX pigments. The stuff comes in cute little screw top jars so no worries about spillage or breakage.

What I like:
- Highly pigmented so you don't need alot to build colour.
- Easy to blend with a silky finish.
- Lasted all day and still going strong.
- Bottle was the right size for my bullet brush to fit through.
- So cheap! Beats paying for MAC any day.
- Versatile shading colour with a super pearly finish. Walnut is a deep bronzed brown with coppery shimmer. 
- Once on, the colour does'nt budge or crease (and I have oily lids too).
- Travel friendly packaging.

What I DON'T like:
- Nothing! This product is a winner!

Rating: 5/5 A Holy Grail! It lasts all day, blends in well and is finely milled. The colour is perfect for everyday to evening wear. Best of all, it was only $1.25USD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails