Friday, February 20, 2009

Italian Floral Bustier Top

An op shop purchase for $4. It's an Italian branded bustier top which you zip yourself in from the side. The summery floral print caught my eye. Its short and low cut - definitely not the type of garment which my body shape can pull off.  Reminds me of the fashion from Romy & Michele's High School Reunion of the '90s!

Pretty buttons and frilly trim

The pursuit of a unique bargain took over and I purchased without rationalising. It had a built-in bra where the pads were slightly protruding for some va-va-va voom cleavage. When I tried it on, the white pads stuck out even more, making it look like they were falling out. Skanky-esque!

Trying to co-ordinate was a challenge. Firstly I got rid of the ridiculous looking pads. Now how the heck can you wear it having no boobs and flabby guts? This is the best I could come up with in a hurry but I shall keep trying!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails