Sunday, August 2, 2009

Brunswick and Chapel Streets

I was in Melbourne and managed to sneak in some shopping from my two favorite places of the city.

Could'nt indulge as I'm going to Singapore next week. As a token souvenir, I bought these black chatoyance (has a luminous sheen) faceted drop silver earrings for $2 AUD from Brunswick Street.

The triple strand long necklace was a bargain too. I bought it from Chapel Street, which I thought was for half price. I asked the sales assistant if it was $9 AUD to confirm and she said it was for $5. Whoopee, even better!

The necklace has a strand of chain and glass beads, and two strands of black acrylic beads and ribbon. I untied the ribbon strands so they can be worn separately so it's not too heavy looking for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails