Saturday, August 15, 2009

Top End Slingbacks, Vicenza Wedges and Vintage Necklace

Please excuse these dodgy photos as I was too impatient to wait for daylight before taking them.

Summer's around the corner. Today I was melting in my beloved uggs so its time for warm weather shoes. Here is my latest op shop haul.

Top End Snakeskin Leather Heels $6 AUD - In pink nude and cream which goes with everything. I never had a chance to indulge in the nude heels trend until now! Unfortunately the straps keep slipping off my heels so I need Foot Petals and strappy strips.

Vicenza Red Slingback Wedges $4 AUD - comfy shoes made in Brazil and these were pristine. The leather is super soft calfskin.

Vintage Goldtone Necklace $5 AUD - Not usually a fan of wearing gold but when worn with a plain outfit, it blings the look tastefully. I like how unique it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails