Sunday, December 27, 2009

Modelco Wonderfull Lip Plumper and BYS Eyeshadows

The weather has'nt been great for the Christmas long weekend so I found mild amusement in David Jones and Kmart.

Check out the token shiny new things I got on sale! I bought Modelco's Wonderfull lip plumper for $18.20 AUD and two BYS metallic eyeshadows for $2.25 AUD.

It turns out the Modelco lip plumper works but not fantastically well. I took before-and-after pictures and the size of my lips looked exactly the same. I felt the tingling reaction straight away and it lasts for 10 minutes. My lips were softer and plumper but no different to using normal lip gloss. The only thing I noticed was that there were less fine lines and my lips were redder than normal. Atleast it smells nice and was'nt sticky. Lipfusion gives better results without the tingling.

The BYS eyeshadows were marked down to $1.50 each and even the checkout chick was surprised when they rang up as $2.25 for the both of them. Bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails