Monday, December 14, 2009

Ulta3 Spring Fling, China Glaze Flying Dragon and Sportsgirl Nail Polishes

I've been buying nail polish again. It's an addiction. The summer pastel colours are simply begging to be purchased.

Here are my latest acquisitions. From left to right: Ulta3 Spring Fling (pastel peach), China Glaze Flying Dragon (neon purple with blue glitter), Sportsgirl Nail IT in Apple (mint green) and Storm (grey creme).

Can't wait to give these a try. Unfortunately after constantly wearing nail polish and a dud base coat, my nails have turned yellow. It looks like I have a terrible disease!

If anyone has any ideas on getting rid of the yellowness, I'm all ears. In the meantime, I'm giving my nails a break from nail polish for a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. OHMY GOD I ABSOLUTELY ADORE ulta's nail colour you have here. i was religiously wearing it all of march! that and australis' new pastel nail colour range in peek-a-boo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails