Monday, December 21, 2009

Ulta3 Spring Fling Nail Polish

This will be my last Ulta3 nail polish since I'm moving to the UK in January. Sadly I won't have the luggage space to bring many polishes with me.

Spring Fling is a pastel peach which sometimes can look pale neon. It can be worn as a daring nude for summer. Maybe this is a special edition colour because of the floral design of the bottle?

The colour reminds me of Sherbies, which are the chewy sherbet candies I'm addicted to.

Found this one particularly streaky. I usually apply 2 thick coats to disguise the varying density of colour. Still it dried quickly so it worked out well!

3 comments:

  1. This is a daring nude! I really, really like it! It flatters your skin tone well. That's a bummer about the streaking, but you made it look awesome!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour- Perfect for summer, shame about the streaking though, I hate it when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I'm definitely taking this one with me to London!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails