Saturday, May 1, 2010

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

I bought this on sale at Boots for £8. It's expensive for a drugstore brand mascara but holy crap, the results are amazing!

The mascara comes in a big fat tube like Lash Blash. It's chunky and gives the impression that it MUST deliver super fat lashes. On the practical side, it's good for gripping. The brush is also fat, tapered at the end and made of rubber bristles. I love it. It distributes the product evenly and separates like a dream. There's no clumping which means no spider legs.

This mascara noticeably boosts the volume and length of my lashes. It curls if you sweep upward as you apply. From the first coat, my lashes look long and lush and by the third coat, there is a false lash look.

False Lash Effect does'nt smudge and lasts all day without flakes. In the picture, the mascara had been on for 10 hours. (Note my lashes are normally poker straight, short and thin.)

This is now my HG mascara. Cheaper and more effective than Diorshow and Pupa's Diva Lashes. Go try it girls!

1 comment:

  1. I love this mascara, I always try other ones but end up coming back to this one. Great review. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails