Saturday, May 15, 2010

Quirky Freshwater Pearl Necklace

Went window shopping in St Johns Wood, my old neighbourhood. There is a beautiful dress-jewellery store on the high street called Hana Lee.

They have gorgeous pieces and I almost bought a necklace for £49. It was so stunning I did'nt even wince at the price. Fortunately I shook out of it and remembered that I'm going to New York next month.

Oxfarm was a few doors down and what did I find? This quirky pearl necklace for £4. A bargain substitute for my near purchase. Not a bad price for freshwater pearls and the faceted glass jewels are just lovely.

I wore it to work and my colleague pointed out that the evil eye charm was hallmarked. It was stamped on the back "925" which meant it was sterling silver. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails