The owner Anna Nicholson gave me some tips on how to wear large square scarves like this one:
1) folded over the diagonal and knotted at the back, cowl necked style.
2) folded over at 1.5 inches intervals from a side and knotted around the neck.
3) loosely rolled over the diagonal and knotted at the center of the decolletage.
4) crumpled over the diagonal and tied over a handbag handle.
5) Worn as a head scarf, belt or sarong.
I'm told that the lucite mother of pearl hair clip is from the 50s.
If you're after a unique accessory, do have a look in vintage shops. You will not see the same item anywhere else and it will be a classic.