Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sephora La French Manicure Nail Polish

If I'm in a hurry, I use Sephora's La French Manicure which is a natural nail polish and whitening base in one. I suspect this is discontinued now but I've seen similar products in the market.

This has been labeled to give an "immediate french manicure effect" which means you don't need to apply white tips. It subtlety whitens your nails. The clear base has a slight blue tinge to offset yellowness and the natural nail polish adds creaminess to your nails.

The results are a very natural looking manicure but it does'nt replace a french mani from the beautician's. The brilliant thing about this product is the convenience as it's compact for traveling and it's two products in one.

Definitely a staple for the lazy like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails