Saturday, January 10, 2015

Benifex Paw Paw Ointment vs Lucas' Papaw Ointment

            
When I was back in Sydney I noticed new brands of paw paw ointments. I found this at Aldi and it has a striking resemblance to the ubiquitous tube of Lucas Paw Paw Ointment. 

I'm more of a fan of Lanolips but at 1.99 AUD, I was curious to see if the Aldi version was similar to the Lucas ointment which the same size tube is $5.00                                                                                                                                                                                              
Well to get straight to the point, I think the Benifex product is identical in scent, texture, moisturising qualities as Lucas. In fact, I can't tell the difference between the two without looking at the packaging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails