Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fresh Aloe Vera - Nature's Skin Saver


Hello from the land of Oz!

Mum and I did some gardening yesterday and she got rid of our aloe vera plant. However being the resourceful person I am, I kept a few of the leaves and stored them in the fridge.

Aloe vera is great for skin, as long as you're not allergic. It relieves just about any skin ailment but it's commonly used for sunburn.

I peeled a leaf to reveal gooey flesh and rubbed it on after a shower. It's cooling, watery and dries quick. It felt a bit sticky and itchy as it dried but afterwards, my skin was mega-soft.

And because I had a stomache ache, I chopped up the gel (making sure there was no skin remaining) and mixed with water and a squeeze of lemon juice. Tastes better chilled, but surely enough my stomach calmed down shortly after I drank it. Marvelous!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing information about Fresh Aloe Vera - Nature's Skin Saver. this will also help to other to avail the importance. aloe vera gel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails