Saturday, January 21, 2012

L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara

I was mesmerised with a girlfriend's eyelashes. They looked so long and full, especially for an Asian girl. She had dolly-lashes! The secret was apparently L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara so I could'nt wait to try it for myself.

This mascara does a great job of separating lashes but only after a month of use. This is because it's dried up a little or the excess product has been used up. The first times I used it, the wand carried too much product and made my lashes clump like crazy.

But as you can see, it certainly volumises and makes lashes noticeably fuller. My lashes looked bushier but not much longer. I'm guessing my girlfriend's just blessed with really long lashes. The downside is that it flakes after a few hours and because the ball is so small, it takes alot longer to apply. More hassle when you're in a rush, but the payoff is that you can easily get to the ends of your lashline for a fanned effect.

I've found the best way to apply it is up and down. (ie, holding the wand vertically.)

The brush is very similar to Givenchy Phenonmen’Eyes Mascara if you're looking for a dupe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails